Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to be a part of duramaxforum.com and look forward to working with and meeting the people that make this site what it is.

A little about E.T. Performance - I started this business about 9 years ago selling parts. At the time many of my friends and I were building Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes, Ford & Chevy short bed trucks. We were racing every weekend and working on them every week. Naturally after a few years I started my shop. Recently I started the website etdrag.com for Internet sales and as a way to promote my services. In the last month we have purchased a Superflow chassis dyno, currently in the process of installing. We cannot wait until it is up and running, and we are especially excited about using it to tune Dodge, Ford and GMC diesels. I hope you will consider us for your parts needs, and if you live in the Houston area, we offer full installation of just about any part you can put on your Duramax Diesel. Whether it is an oil change or rebuilding rear ends and transmissions we are here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts