Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
deleted my truck today and can't get the tuner to program. (I think) It doesn't seem to be doing anything when I plug it up to the truck and it isn't clearing the DTC codes. The autocal gives my error code $0502. I have tried calling PPEI and haven't gotten a response today. I need to get this truck back up and running. I tried watching a how to video on their website and it refers to a *.bbx file to load on the auto cal. I didn't get those from them when I purchased. I got 5 files 4 files with *.coz and one called A_Flash.ctz any help you can give me would be appreciated! I would be glad to give someone my phone number to try and call and help if you think you can.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Plug your autocal into your computer and update your firmware. Make sure your software is the same version as your tuner's as well. Pam your number and I can try to help you through it.

Justin

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Error code now is $0281. Still stuck. Justin is trying to figure it out on his end too. Any help would be great. Where is PPEI when you need them....

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Error code now is $0281. Still stuck. Justin is trying to figure it out on his end too. Any help would be great. Where is PPEI when you need them....
PPEI is closed for Mardi Gras open tomorrow

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it going. Big thanks to Justin. Not sure exactly what was wrong, but it is fixed and running...what is this mardi gras holiday that you speak of? It was just another work day for me... haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.