Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007.5 lmm. I have bought 3 different scanners to find out manufacturer is exactly honest. I want to do sime scanning with dpf manual regen, tpms reset/relearn. What do I do? I do not care about fancy Dancy tools just one that will help.

· Registered
7,493 Posts
You need to be specific here. No one on the forum can GUESS what you intend to do with the machine. There are lots of 'bi-directional' scanners that have varying bi-directional capabilities. Some will do some things, others will do other things. You have to know what you want. If you want EVERY capability, you need lots of money. TECH2's can be found at somewhat reasonable prices and have lots of capabilities.

· Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to be specific here. No one on the forum can GUESS what you intend to do with the machine. There are lots of 'bi-directional' scanners that have varying bi-directional capabilities. Some will do some things, others will do other things. You have to know what you want. If you want EVERY capability, you need lots of money. TECH2's can be found at somewhat reasonable prices and have lots of capabilities.
Primarily I want to tpms program, reset, diesel regen, injector programming, and adjust values of resistance for lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.