Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Legennn... wait for it...
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stepdaughter is huge into music. She's wanted to make something of herself for longer than I've been a part of her life, and her mom and I are 100% behind that. She plays any instrument she can get her hands on (except the violin, she didn't like that one too much), and sings fairly well (a little rough, but would be good with some leadership and fine tuning). She does little shows around here, and has performed with Sarah Davison, and the Cowboy Church Band. We've even gone so far as to take her to Chicago a couple years back for America's Got Talent auditions, and this coming year she wants to head to St. Louis for Idol tryouts.

Moving on, She's got herself entered into the Country Top 40 Future Stars contest. Part of the selection is based on voting by the public, so do us all a huge favor and cast your vote! It's under "Savannah - White Liar."

Note: When I looked just now, the video wasn't working, so here's a copy of it from YouTube. The background music was downloaded from the site and played over my stereo, and the video was taken with a Nikon digital camera, so the video quality is pretty bad, and the sound is horrible (it was done while I was away from home on the rails), but it'll give you an idea...

and SparkZ... no you can not date her :rof

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
voted :thumb

and for the ethan bash... just damn.. :eek:wned:

·
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

And that thread's been going on for so long it was too hard to resist :rofl

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I understand completely. I would have pulled the same given the situation I'm sure. peek:

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Voted bruh!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Good luck Savannah!
Voted for ya

·
Registered
578 Posts
Voted. Good luck

Sent from my Milestone X using AutoGuide App

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Done....

·
Registered
984 Posts
Voting when I am not at a blocked up garbage work computer!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Voted. Looks like we can vote once per day, so I will try to remember to keep voting.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Voted!

- Adam

·
I Sell Fireworks!
361 Posts
Voted.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Voted-- Good Luck.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Done!

·
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like we can vote once per day, so I will try to remember to keep voting.
Yes! I found that out myself after I'd made this thread. Thanks for pointing that out, and thanks everyone for your support!!!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
voted for ya!

·
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 61 Posts