Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like a win win deal to me. I just bought an 07 3500 dually listed at44,000 + they priced it to me at 38,400 and ended up coming down to 37,000. Maybe you should offer them 06 money for the 07 stick to your guns and see what happens, don't be afraid to mention what you can buy a Dodge for and act like you really don't care what you buy. (It worked for me) And also just tune them out when they start all the invoice talk, just say I don't understand all that, I only know what the competition is selling for.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like you are on top of the numbers. My suggestioin FWIW if you find what you are looking for in an 06 go for it unless you feel your style of driving might be a bit hard on the rear part of the drive train. One more consideration, unless this is a tax decision, is that the chances of the rebates going up Jan. 2 is probably a lot higher than them going down with all the competition that appears on the horizon in the truck market including GM's redesign of the 2500 and 3500 line which I understand will be early 07. At some point there may be some real bargains on the last of the classics if one feels like waiting a bit longer. Of course the flip side is the emissions issue but now I am rambling. Good luck with whatever you do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts