Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 2nd time this has has happened. 1st time was a few months ago and only lasted 10 min or so. This time is been cycling the door locks for over 2 hours. If I hold the lock in the lock position it stops, but other than that it’s constant, lock, lock, lock, lock, etc... I tried unhooking the battery. I looked for door lock fuse, but no luck there. Took to the dealer and they couldn’t do anything. Said I’d have to make an appointment for them to reprogram the pcm. Anyone else have a issue like this?
2019 LTZ z71 Duramax 4dr 4wd Midnight edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Lots of videos on Youtube. Multiple fixes for multiple problems. Start with this one:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm having this problem right now and not sure what to do? Did you find a solution?
Yeah, it happened a few times and then stopped. Hasn’t happened in a year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine just stopped. It’s done a few weird things since I’ve had it. Lol. Once I walked out to it and all four windows were rolled down exactly half way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.