Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have A 2009 Lmm, And I Did The Dpf Delete On It, I Also Have The Steath 2 And Also Updated It For The Dpf Delete,. The Truck Works Great But On My Cluster A Message Pops Out Saying Clean Exaust Filter Check Owners Manual Now.. Is This Normal Or Do Other Trucks Also Have This Message Come Out..

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Not normal, but some 09 trucks with Quad tuning have been having that issue. They are supposed to have an update to make those codes stop popping up, but they haven't released it yet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I Think Problem Is Fixed. The Message Would Come Out On The Economy Tune And Also On The 50hp Tune, But Rite Now I Have It On The 90 Hp Tune And The Message Hasnt Poped Out I Also Tried The 110hp Tune And It Didnt Come Out Neither.. Good Thing The Message Didnt Come Out Anymore It Was Starting To Get On My Nerves

·
Registered
7 Posts
I definatly feel for ya!! I have the same damn problem with my stealth II... but my message stays on no matter what setting i have it on. The only thing i have figured out is if you unplug both egt probes the "clean exhaust filter" message goes away but then the check engine light come on...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts