Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep trying to load my DSP2 tune into my '05 LLY and it gets to a point and then it stops and says bootloader rejected...what does this mean. I tried pulling the radio fuse and the info fuse and it still won't let me reflash my ecm...can someone help me out...not sure what to try.

Thanks

·
Registered
915 Posts
do you have a aftermarket radio??

·
Registered
915 Posts
Did you try a full flash??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No..I don't have an after market radio, I even took out the fuses for the radio and info, but I forgot that I had a remote start installed so I'm thinking that this could be the culprit? What do you guys think? Since I didn't install this I have to find out how the guys wired it up, anyone have any ideas, do you think that there is a fuse that feeds the remote start?

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
yup you got the famous LLY problem mine wouldnt load unless i unplugged the radio from the back
yours probably has to do with the remote start!

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
click the alternate keys and unclick highspeed, that is what i have had to do before when having similar problems.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wierdest thing...i went out there after eating dinner last night and then tried it all again just to give it one more shot and it worked...who knows what it was but it doesn't matter now, im letting my tranny re-learn but i can already tell the difference...thanks idahoRob for the tunes and thanks everyone for helping out

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
click the alternate keys and unclick highspeed, that is what i have had to do before when having similar problems.
This is what I have to do to get mine to go.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
after you hit the button to do a flash, the box will come up, at the top on the left there are two boxes. one that says high speed, this box will always come up checked, and another that says alt. keys.

when i was flahing a tune into my wifes lb7 we just got i was having the same issue. i tried the boxes nothing. i open and closed the tune tool and tried again and it worked. just keep trying, check/uncheck those two boxes and try closing out of the tune tool and trying again. it will work, sometimes they are just stubborn.

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
i had big problems flashing when i got a remote start start...they tapped a purple wire in the obd-2 port. cut that and all was well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts