Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the bushings in the frame on the passenger side front frame. The bushings go through the frame rail In the area of the upper control arm. They are the bushings that support the front differential upper support. It's the cast aluminum arm that has 2 studs that stick down through ears on the Passenger front axle tube at the axle flange. The other 2 studs on the support bracket go through the frame and have 21mm nuts that are tightened/loosened from the outside of the frame. Please help as mine are blown out!

Sent from my iPhone using my iPhone

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone ever seen any of these for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using my iPhone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Shurly some one has had to of heard of these things mine are shot too

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Aren't they available from Chevrolet, or RockAuto? Once you get the correct part numbers, you can search further for the price, delivery, warranty, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ive called my local dealer and they dont have any numbers or parts. I asked them so if i brought this in and they were shot what would you do…they guy said “sell you a new truck” i did find a kit that claims to have them yesterday so im going to email them and ask for dimensions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts