Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, i am trying to finish my build over this summer and want opinions. My truck is a 58,000 mile truck that is now daily driven and has the mods in my sig. I don't do truck pulls or tow heavy but i do some light towing, DD, mess around on the backroads with buddies, and i want to run at the strip this fall. My goal is to run the fastest ET possible in daily driven trim, meaning absolutely no special prep other than tire PSI. Below are the mods i am considering to finish off the build and i want to know thoughts on these mods and what order to do them in as far as what will make the biggest difference.

3" Y Bridge and 3" boost tubes

Manifolds and up pipes, or just up pipes with the LML manifold i already have

Sportsman CP3, or something similar

straight centerlink with HD tie rods, or straight centerlink to run with my sleeved tie rods

cal tracs or spring clamps

Or... open to other suggestions... Opinions, let's hear em.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Take a look at the DMAX store Kryptonite Front end package. It's a STOUT setup, and I absolutely love mine!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.