Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2003 LB7 with efi live and 5 tunes.

The problems are, 1. my switch is bad and I am not getting access to all my tunes and mostly 2. I have no idea what tune is what.

I plan to replace my dsp5 switch but I need someone that can load my ecm with new tunes so I know exactly what I have.

I do not know how it would work or what it would cost but I had a guy advertising diesel tuning off craigslist for like $260

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Your best option is to contact vendors on here that sell efi live tunes. They can explain everything. I highly recommend Lyle(8ualive) he can set you up and answer all your questions

·
Registered
19,570 Posts
Call Scott at SDP in Port Angeles, he will get you going on the right direction. Who's your tuner?

·
Premium Member
15,249 Posts
Thanks Roxy......I wouldn't get tunes that were advertised on Craigslist!! Get tunes from a reputable tuner like Kory or Rob!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your best option is to contact vendors on here that sell efi live tunes. They can explain everything. I highly recommend Lyle(8ualive) he can set you up and answer all your questions
Ive spoken with him and I think hes going to help out a bit. :neener

Call Scott at SDP in Port Angeles, he will get you going on the right direction. Who's your tuner?
I like the idea of someone more local. I dont have a tuner per say. I got the truck with tunes already on it via efi live and now my dsp5 switch is messed up and only a couple tunes are selectable at the moment.

If I can "barrow" a autocal and just pay for tunes I think that would be my best route as I am not looking to do any modding really.

:drink

1 - 6 of 6 Posts