Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help! new maf p0113 and low fuel rail pressure. truck wont drive!

Intake air temperature circuit high code p0113.

Before I replaced maf I was getting code P0101 which was maf range/performance. Now that code is gone with the new Mac and now I have code p0113. I am paranoid to drive it because my air box gets sp hot it almost burns my hand. Any ideas on what to do? Air filter is clean. Stock intake, Superchips flashpaq, and 4" turbo back exhaust is all I have done. Thanks a ton! Truck is an 04 lb7 also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Intake air temperature circuit high code p0113.

Before I replaced maf I was getting code P0101 which was maf range/performance. Now that code is gone with the new Mac and now I have code p0113. I am paranoid to drive it because my air box gets sp hot it almost burns my hand. Any ideas on what to do? Air filter is clean. Stock intake, Superchips flashpaq, and 4" turbo back exhaust is all I have done. Thanks a ton! Truck is an 04 lb7 also.
i dont know why the second half of my post didnt show, but anyways, this morning, i started my truck and let it idle for about 10 minutes, then when i put in drive, my gas pedal wasnt working at all. I was idling forwards, then in reverse, but still no pedal. pulled codes and they were p0087 and p1093.

i shut my truck off and started it back up and it drove fine. then did it again and keeps on now so I can't drive. i have new fuel filter about 500 miles ago. any ideas? thanks a lot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts