Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm in the process of installing some PPE up pipes and manifolds on my LMM and I'm running into issues. I have the up pipes and manifolds bolted on but the coolant tube coming from the driver side of the motor down where the manifold and up pipe bolt together and going up to the top of the passenger side won't go in because the up pipe blocks the hole. Do they make different tubes to use in place of this one or what do I need to do?? And I also noticed that with these up pipes my new MBRP downpipe won't fit because it hits the up pipe. My question is, do I need to use PPE's downpipe also?? Thanks for the help in advance guys!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
When I installed my up pipes, I had to do a little bending to the coolent line. My MBRP down pipe cleared with no issues

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up buying another tube from the local dealer and then made myself a new tube from the other two in order to get my around the up pipe. As for the downpipe we had to crush the downpipe and up pipe a little bit in order for the two to get around one another.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.