Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2500 hd duramax with a 30 ft gooseneck trailer i always tow from jersey to wyoming. i have mickey thompson baja atz radical tires on there with mickey thompson classicII rims. its a rough bouncy ride and im looking for a better ride. im looking for good street tires with black and chrome off road rims. whats the best for this situation

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
The ride is all gonna be the size and tread ply. It really wont matter what brand you want.

What ply and size do you have now? With towing a gooseneck I wouldnt use anything less than a 10ply

·
Registered
380 Posts
I say you cant go wrong with BFG's. Everyone has had a set but they are good tires. Other than that, Michelin has always made a good tire, they make a good 10 ply E. And something else I do, the place I have mine mounted and balanced has the new load balancing machine. It puts a load on the tire as if they are on the truck. You may already know about this but just tryin to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.