Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a used efi live autocal and switch and ecm. my ecm took a shit so thought this way would be better but i installed everything and now my truck wont start. am i going to have to buy a vin license for my truck or what? not sure why not starting otherwise. it is a danville performance tuned and nobody is open right now!! please help!!!!!:help

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well did some research last time and finally figured it out. i just did the vats relearn and all good to go. now i have pretty bad timing wobble during acceleration. anybody have any ideas to play with it with an autocal?

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
It's hard to do much, you can't make any adjustments with an Autocal. You can DataLog it while accelerating, and send the log to Danville. They will make the needed adjustments to smooth it out. Was the truck you bought it off the same as yours? Everything needs to be the same as far as modifications... besides the lift. But that won't matter much if you send the log to Danville. They will see anything out of the ordinary and adjust it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts