Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im havin sum problems my truck is seeming to be extremly sluggish at times it stutters alot almost like its not getting enough fuel or air but i cleaned the air filter and just reeplaced the fuel filter this has just started happening and i had just recently installed a egr block off plate and finger stick could this be the problem :help

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
do you have any dtc codes

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no codes or anything i scanned for them nothing shows its weird sometimes it does it sometimes it dosent culd this be from me blocking the egr im thinkin about takin the plate back out and cutting the blue wire on the finger stick to disable it any thoughts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also i did put diesel kleen fuel treatment in it to see if that would help and it didnt really do anything

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i didnt take notice to any of that rubed through its weird like if i watch my boost gauge u can see it stutter it will go from 10psi to20 to 10 to whatever u get the idea or it just pulses that y i am wondering if maybe the egr is more or less chokeing it out cause it does it worse when i go up hills

1 - 6 of 6 Posts