Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this past weekend my Dad and I were vaccinating cows. My Dad hooks up his F-250 to the trailer to block the chute as we always do. While we are working cows, it begins to rain and we get done. When he goes to move his truck, he just spins and spins and spins and spins. I, meanwhile, am laughing at him.

He finally spins his way out so he can back the trailer into its spot. He misses the spot and tries to pull up. He can't because of all of his spinning. I am still laughing at him.

So I get in my truck, and pull up in front of him. And he tells me that I won't be able to pull him out. I tell him I won't even get on the throttle hard and pull you anywhere you want to go, in reverse even. So I back up and pull him up, then as he backs the trailer up again he misses.

So I pull him out again until he finally gets the trailer parked straight.

As we are hooking up the trucks the first time and he is telling me that I can't pull him out, I tell him I am taking a picture. He tells me that I cannot take a picture, and being my Dad, I listen to him. But I am still laughing at him.

After we get him unhooked and everything put away, he gets in his truck and I get in mine. We are about to head down to the house and I tell him, "You go first, if you get stuck again I will pull you down to the house, then I will pull you back to the gate later."

He still wasn't laughing, I was still laughing.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Haha :rof that's good

·
Registered
501 Posts
Lol that's funny, good story

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought so too. He does admit that my truck is better than his.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
nothing like pulling a ford out let alone your dad:D

·
Registered
218 Posts
OMG!! great ford story. Is there a big diff in tires??

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, he has a 2WD. I told him not to buy 2WD, but he is stubborn. He truck wasn't that stuck, but it was slick out there.

My tires never even broke over.

He wanted me to use the tractor, but I told him I didn't want to sit in the rain pulling him out.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Here are a couple of my ford stories...hahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just MO, A 2wd drive truck is like a condom with a hole in it, worthless!!!!

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2WD is fine, if you never leave the pavement.

My Dad left the pavement and hooked up a trailer.

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Plus, if you knew the old man and how much he hates to have to get help, you would find this story even funnier.

·
Registered
388 Posts

well this explains its self lmao......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
dude alot of cars have AWD these days, I can't imagine a minivan whipping my ass on a snowy road cuz I bought a 2wd, the only 2wd i'd own is a camaro.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts