Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the new wheels and tires on today!

305/70/16 on Moto Metals. Had to trim a TON off the front fender and mud flaps. :eek:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
looks great! my powerstroke buddy has the same moto metals :neener

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
looks good, nice looking truck

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! :D

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
looks good :drink

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Looks good!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Looks nice but man your airdog hangs kinda low.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Dang Tammy that looks great! Still jealous of you for finding that color. You sure you don't want to trade? :rof

·
Registered
480 Posts
And it's even dirty! That's why I loooove that color! :D
Thats a lot of smoke your tryin to blow up my... You can come up and make my truck that "Dirty" anytime! :drink Cant even tell what color it is without lookin at the roof! :eek:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys! I think they came out great! Hardest purchase I've had to make so far... so hard to picture what a set up will look like on your truck!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bet the tire guy and the alignment guy hated you. Those tires would have to suck when you're trying to mount them with a tire changing machine(without scratching the he** out of them. And there's no lip on the rim for the alignment guy to tack his lasers on to the outside. They do look nice though, my girlfriend thought they were beadlocks at first. And that color's alot better than the lighter gray everyone has.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts