Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Holy smokes!!! 13 pages?!?!? I think this site is going to have to start recruiting more female owners that own sweet Duramax's. I can't believe there's 13 pages...Well I guess that says something. Not sure what, but it sure does say it................

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
thanks =) i feel VERY welcome ;)

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Welcome to the site! My girlfriend wants the same kind of truck you have, she loves those type of blue color. They are hard to find at that color. I wish she had the same kind as you have but in a crew cab......

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
WOW! I LOVE that color, I don't know why you don't see more of them.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Welcome to the site! My girlfriend wants the same kind of truck you have, she loves those type of blue color. They are hard to find at that color. I wish she had the same kind as you have but in a crew cab......
thats awesome that your girlfriend wants a duramax!! She must be kick ass! haha. I love the color too and also wish mine was a crew cab. I hope yall come across one to get for her haha!
THanks for all the compliments on my truck..I love it too! haha, hopefully i get it back soon enough for the bayou bash! I have been having a coolant leak for the longest time and my truck overheated one day real bad because i was rushing to my dad, he felt like he was having a heart attack at a rest stop so i was doing like 100 to get to him. I didnt care about the temperature, i knew it was boiling! Its just one of those things ya know, its my dad! ANYWAYS, we took it to the shop and they did some kind of exhaust test and some other tests and said i blew the head gasket...We went to get a second opinion 4 months later and this guy says it could just be from when the dude who owned it before me had new injectors put in it and they didnt lubricate the sleeve or something like that. SO he is gonna look at it, if not im getting a whole new motor with 60,000 miles on it for 3500! :( KILLER! anyways, any suggestions.. oh btw, on the way up to this guys house! the temp gauge never went over 190. and it ran like it always has!

TIA
-kayla

·
Registered
183 Posts
well lets make it 130 posts

Hello Kayla, It is a girl thing. Just look at any other welcome posts and you will see that they are only about 20 posts. Be glad to answer any questions you may have. Welcome:drink

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Thanks just gonna get a new motor...That ought to solve all my problems.. lmao

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice,, Welcome Kayla

Tin

121 - 132 of 132 Posts