Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to the site...but my husband is on all the time so I wanted to see what all the excitement was about. I bought my first diesel in December and I love it. I use it to haul my horse to barrel racing competitions. Maybe someday I'll get enough nerve to drag race it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on the truck.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
welcome to the site...
it is a little scary the first time you race,i was convinced i would make it halfway thru the race and then blow something but i have had many successful races and never broke any thing.i never raced on the strip but have been known to do a little street racing,ya gotta love the look then stang and hemi guys give ya when a dually shows them how it's done..good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I can't wait until the first time I beat a hemi. I am a little afraid to break something...it's my every day drive. I'm afraid to try it in front of everyone else too. Maybe I'll find a street that I can practice on.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Theres no need to worry about breaking, i gots lots o tools and spare parts laying around:D !

Anyhow thanx for finally joining the site:) !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts