Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, my names Josh and i'm 19. I recently bought my first duramax, its an 03 crew cab 4x4 leather heatd seats, 6 disc cd changer in dash. All stock for now with a cap on it. I love it! Until recently i didn't know much about the diesel world. A friend of mine took me for a ride in a cummins and i couldnt believe the power it had! I knew i had to have one. Except i'm a chevy boy so i had to get a duramax. I work at a chevy dealer and right when i began my search an older man traded this one in for a new d-max and i jumped on it! I had the papers signed before it even saw the used lot. Thats the story i guess lol. Other than that I like playin in the mud, cruisin woodward ave. on nice summer nights and overall just hangin out! Lookin forward to hearin from you guys

Registered
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app-Adam

Registered
welcome
to the forum

Registered
Hello guys, my names Josh and i'm 19. I recently bought my first duramax, its an 03 crew cab 4x4 leather heatd seats, 6 disc cd changer in dash. All stock for now with a cap on it. I love it! Until recently i didn't know much about the diesel world. A friend of mine took me for a ride in a cummins and i couldnt believe the power it had! I knew i had to have one. Except i'm a chevy boy so i had to get a duramax. I work at a chevy dealer and right when i began my search an older man traded this one in for a new d-max and i jumped on it! I had the papers signed before it even saw the used lot. Thats the story i guess lol. Other than that I like playin in the mud, cruisin woodward ave. on nice summer nights and overall just hangin out! Lookin forward to hearin from you guys
damn man im 19 and my names josh ......but i have never got in a cummins and said it had power hhahahaaaha :rofl

Premium Member
Welcome to the DF!!!!

Registered
Welcome! They are great trucks and everyone is very helpful

Registered
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the truck!

Premium Member
welcome aboard man. congrads on the truck

This space for rent!
Welcome! from what I been reading/posting these guys are all top notch and full of usefull info.

Registered
Welcome to the forum man. Just don't let the cummins guys convince you that smoke is cool..

Throw up some pics of the new rig when you have a minute!

Hang it!...Fire!
welcome to the forums

Registered
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

Registered
Welcome to the forum

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to DF and congrats on your truck. Where are you at in Michigan? I grew up in Oscoda but call GA home now.

If I can ever be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care,

I'm further south near detroit but i know where thats at and thanks for the welcome everyone! I look forward to playin with this thing. I'm tryin to sell my other cars now for some money to put into this, i've got a 95 trans am and a 97 blazer. once those are gone ill have some more time and money to dump into this rig :-D

Registered
Welcome to the DF from a little bit further north!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Registered
Discussion Starter #19

Registered
Where about? I'm in the Troy/Rochester area
Sandusky, it's about 60 miles straight east of Saginaw. I used to go to school at Oakland University.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts