Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am wondering i am looking to have work done to my chevy 2500 hd duramax diesel hoping that the package put together will not trip sensors or goof my warranty and this is it
advance flow air intake
rbp cat back exhaust
rbp chip mod kit to adjust computer with autometer gauges
any help here or suggestions would be nice also it is 2007 old body style thanks

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
I would say those are some good mods to start with, and no they shouldnt set any CEL's. As for the warrenty its pretty much up to the dealer but i would say the only thing they wouldnt like would be the chip!!!

Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

as far as warranty the stock proggie will fix that right ?
if i put back to stock correct ?????
and also i was told on the pyro meter 14 was where u dont want it to long i have a 36 foot 5th wheel and is there anything i should watch for or how long at those hiigh numbers ?

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
Yeah, just program it back to stock before taking it in to the dealer. As far as EGT, you should be ok at 1400. I think my programmer (TST) says to set the alarm at 1350. As long as you don't hold the EGT above 1400 for long periods (like over 30 seconds), you will be ok. You have the 6 speed allison right? If you see your EGTs climb high, just manually shift it to a lower gear. That should bring EGTs down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts