Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
i got the black halos from gtracers on ebay they dont have hid in them yet but thinkin bout puttin them in the lights r nice though and both sets i had were simple to install

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How is it looking to install a conversion kit? Never done it before I would like HIDs eventually as well.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
what do u mean by a conversion kit what r u converting

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
You can buy the Halo lights from Ebay and put HID's in them, and there is no special wiring....everything is plug and play...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
converting regular halogens to HIDs I thought they were called conversion kits. Its more than just bulb replacement there are ballasts to mount. Sounds too easy I am in. I will update on my results.

Thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
like he said nothing special u just run the wires from the halos and leds and tap them into like ur running lights

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
anytime and it is a easy install and look around on ebay u can get the halo headlights with hids to come with them for just a little more

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
Post up some pics! I have been wanting to pick up a set, but I have yet to see them in any trucks really. I'd especially like to see them on a black truck.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
here are a couple of mine i love em :rockin

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts