Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i came acrross an idea on another thread about some spots inside our trucks that noone would think of looking (for any reason you want :thumb).
what are some places you guys hide stuff in and ext cab truck w/bench seats?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I hide my 1911 in my center console

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,975 Posts
I have a secondary fuel tank mounted to the bottom of my truck I usually smuggle my coke in

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I have a secondary fuel tank mounted to the bottom of my truck I usually smuggle my coke in
I bet you get really pissed if you accidentally switch over to the auxiliary tank....

but I bet the truck runs like a raped ape when it's on the "special fuel"!!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Center console under the cup holders, it's great for many things

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
I just wedge bags of coke between the blades of my turbo wheel. The truck stays up for days on end after that though..stupid thing keeps me up all night thinking it's racing mustangs and running from crown vics..

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,975 Posts
I bet you get really pissed if you accidentally switch over to the auxiliary tank....

but I bet the truck runs like a raped ape when it's on the "special fuel"!!!!
I had to paint my air intake like a benjamin before it would run on it.....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mine runs better on Diet Coke. I tried Pepsi once but it plugged the fuel filter! :rof

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
I just stick the bags of coke in my ass.....that way i know it doesn't walk off.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
under the cup holders, behind the dash, and in my plugged resonator. All great places for hiding "stuff" ;)

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Center console under the cup holders, it's great for many things

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
X2... I have hid alot of things in mine!

·
This space for rent!
316 Posts
I hide my 1911 in my center console
Doh you found my hiding place :neener although I go one step further and pop the cup holders and bury it under there.:thumb

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
In my LBZ to get the cup holders out just yank up. I did this when i first got the truck and found a ring of keys and a bag full of old car chargers lol. now i use it to store my empty tins

Sent from my DROIDX while sittin on the crapper...

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
X2. Just give it a good pull and wiggle

Sent from my phone

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the cup holders on a bech seat or cup holders in the console? i dont see anything undewr my cup holders and i have a bench seat

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts