Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, I'm going to be getting my interior redone because the seats are in bad enough shape to bother me. Was wondering if you think the high country interior would look? What parts should I get dipped to match the color of the seats? Opinions ?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Saddle leather would look good, and is tougher than "finished" leather. It does require more care and will spot with liquid. What color is your interior now?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's light tan right now, I don't mind maintaining as Im very anal about everything on my truck and clean it regularly anyhow

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
With you already having tan, I would think you could just do the seats, center armrest, and the leather door inserts to have a good looking setup.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's probably what I'll be doing, you think wrap the center armrest with leather also? It is an LTZ so it has the whole center console, but I could just do the lid

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Yeah, I meant just the lid; just the area where arms make contact.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the opinion, anyone else?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would do it for sure. Its part of my plan as well and I have actually seen someone do this (sorta) they swapped king ranch seats into a regular cab but it was still aweseom

·
Registered
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
2,430 Posts
Where are you getting that saddle seat covers. I love that look and want it super bad

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not sure yet, still tossing around the idea for it before I pull the trigger. I was going to talk to some upholstery guys and see what they think

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.