Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 600 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
It's probably a bit of both. That was a good move deleting your sig. I bet the last line rubbed some fur the wrong way. Didn't you learn anything from your old posts? New truck and new username. Same reactions.
Truck looks great now and I'm very curious to see a 36in stack. But what if it rains and fills it with water? Will there be enough pressure to blow it out?
It is 36" long. And it's going under the truck. Shouldn't have any rain problems. And I'm not trying to hide anything. Don't know what I should've "learned"

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
974 Posts
It is 36" long. And it's going under the truck. Shouldn't have any rain problems. And I'm not trying to hide anything. Don't know what I should've "learned"
My bad. I thought it was going to be a stack. It makes more sense now. And what you should have learned...that there are a lot of haters. Jealousy. I read your old threads and thought you handled yourself well and were respectful. Is this truck going to be making that long run to school?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
My bad. I thought it was going to be a stack. It makes more sense now. And what you should have learned...that there are a lot of haters. Jealousy. I read your old threads and thought you handled yourself well and were respectful. Is this truck going to be making that long run to school?
Will not be. I live in College Station now and won't be driving near as much. And yes, I learned all about the hate. That's why I made a new one.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Why everyone assumed stack I'm not exactly sure....
Because his signature was a little confusing as it read...
4" Custom Exhaust into a 36" Axle Dumped Stack...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gotta love mommy's money. Had a brand new rubicon(not good enough), a new really nice duramax(upgraded and still not good enough), now a new high country with tons of mommy's money put into it. Kids have it good now. Wish i could have had a $70K truck when i was 18.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Gotta love mommy's money. Had a brand new rubicon(not good enough), a new really nice duramax(upgraded and still not good enough), now a new high country with tons of mommy's money put into it. Kids have it good now. Wish i could have had a $70K truck when i was 18.
Damn you got my whole life figured out don't you

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well from seeing your old posts and your IG account, where ive seen you admit that mommy buys your stuff. Its pretty obvious. But if thats not the truth, then enlighten us all as to how an 18 year old college student affords such an extravagant lifestyle

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Wait a minute... I remember who this is!
Don't waste your breath on the idiots who for some reason care about how you got your truck. I mean, I worked my a$$ off for my truck and got it when I was 19, that in no way means I wouldn't sit down and drink a beer with ya :drink
Jealousy is strong here.

And now I see where y'alls confusion was when you say it that way, I never see people's sigs so I just go off what others said :thumb

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Well from seeing your old posts and your IG account, where ive seen you admit that mommy buys your stuff. Its pretty obvious. But if thats not the truth, then enlighten us all as to how an 18 year old college student affords such an extravagant lifestyle
Wait a minute... I remember who this is!
Don't waste your breath on the idiots who for some reason care about how you got your truck. I mean, I worked my a$$ off for my truck and got it when I was 19, that in no way means I wouldn't sit down and drink a beer with ya

Jealousy is strong here.

And now I see where y'alls confusion was when you say it that way, I never see people's sigs so I just go off what others said
I'm not afraid to admit my mom pays for my things. But that was in no way my intentions of this post. I was introducing my new truck. If you wanna talk about this, or anything else, pm me and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Nahhhhh, I'm here to watch the truck build and

What CST lift is that? 3-6 inch STL lift?
It's the 6-8". Rides pretty good. Just not what I was wanting

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
welcome friend. beaut of a truck

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Nice truck fuck who's typing or how they are paying for it. In to see the stack axle dump, I wanted to do that on my last one.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
People ask me "Tyler, why do you always have your tow mirrors out"? I tell em cuz I'm always pulling pussy.

I wish I was spoiled as a little kid too especially that now days it don't mean shit to work for anything.

41 - 60 of 600 Posts