Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 classic, LBZ, and am wondering if theres a way to elevate the idle? It comes standard with the high idle for cold weather, but i'm looking to bring it up anytime. Example.. winching out the other stuck truck while blaring music, and having all the flood lights on... Just something to bring the juice up when I need it.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
they should come stock

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
not the way he wants it...you just hit the cruise to activate it at any temp.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still can't find it..

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
what you mean you cant find it? sign up for an account at dieselplace and you will see the full instructions on how to do it with pictures. This is something you have to install yourself. Just click the link above.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got it! thanks a lot! Very helpful!!!! might try it this weekend! Actually taking a weekend off from the mountain!!! And insalling my inverter! Just finished building the mount for it! Turned out really sweet!

·
Registered
984 Posts
is there a way to wire the LBZ up like the LB7's? so you can use the cruise control buttons.....I like the ability to switch between the three different levels 800/1200/2400:confused:

·
Registered
984 Posts
I must have misread the forum over on diesel place. cause it was showing another switch. I guess I shoulda read a lil more into it cause I thought that was the switch for high idle:booboo

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Does anyone have another link or write up on this? I cant seem to be able to see the write up on this on diesel place, Says i dont have permission to access it even though i have an account.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
PPE and other vendors sell the high idle kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts