Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think we all know GM is on it's way out of buisness and I don't want them to go just the poor leadership at the top.
Richard Wagoner, Bob Klutz and the lot of them must go.
These a**holes ran the place into the ground and just care about their bonuses and golden parachutes. I wrote a letter ( faxed three times ) five months ago to Bob Klutz at GM headquarters, Renaissance center in Detroit. I was promised by his secretary I would recieve a response within a week but never did. I was addressing the fact there was no towing motor for the 2007 Suburbans.
GM is working on hybrid SUV's now LMFAO, why not an efficient diesel that has better fuel mileage than a hybrid and no TOXIC waste ie, millions of old batteries.
The Germans got it right, my mom just got a 2008 Mercedes E320, does 0-60 in 6.6 sec, 7 speed auto, and gets 35 mpg.
GM makes me sick and the toilet needs to be flushed.

Sofa King pissed at dumb fat executives

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, still waiting on the new Camaro concept for the last 4 years, LOL, this company has SERIOUS PROBLEMS. Ford releases the new Mustang quick fast and in a hurry. In buisness there is the quick and the dead...nuff said :-(

·
Registered
27 Posts
How is GM on it's way out when they are posting profit and Ford showed I think it was a 15% loss.
If anything i think Ford is on it's way out.
GM was up 8% I think.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My point is GM isn't a progressive company. It was like pulling teeth to redesign the Silverado, had the same design for 9 years. You think one one the first vehicles to put a diesel in would be the big gas guzzling SUV's ie. burbon, when was the last year the burbon had a diesel? but it had a 496 in 2006 :rof My buddy just got a 2007 2500 4x4 burbon and the only motor he could get was the 1500 6.0 liter. :mad:
GM lost 10 billion in 2005 and had to sell off the majority of their mortgage division GMAC and Delphi is in bankruptcy, not much time left before they run out of all their assets.
Turn the battle ship quickly McFly !!!
Wonder when Toyota will come out with a diesel in the Tundra cause they make a great commercial diesel, just a matter of time.
Wonder if the Camaro will ever be released?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey fellers !!!

Been surfing on the Tundra and check it out, even talk of a CAT tranny, glad I waited...

Heavy Duty Diesel
Toyota Motor Corporation has been eyeing the Ford F-250, and Ford F-350 market for a while now, and they have announced that when the Tundra half-ton sales hit 200,000 units per year they will start production of a Tundra diesel. It may be called the Tundra 2500 , and the Tundra 3500 . It is speculated that Toyota will use a 6.4 liter V10 diesel that will produce anywhere from 380-420 horsepower and around 750 pound feet of torque. Motor Trend, and Car and Driver magazines have reported that production for a heavy-duty Tundra will start anywhere from late 2008 to 2010.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah get them out quick so they can spend most of their time in the shop for warranty work. I think Toyota has had some of the biggest problems with the Tundra and warranty work. Research that. I'm glad you waited too, I wouldnt want you to have and not appreciate a good running truck instead of jumping on the band wagon.

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Again...I think you need a hobbie...or a girlfriend. But besides that...any trucks that come out after 07 are going to be loaded with emmisions bullcrap. So no matter how nice of a truck Toyota makes....it will still be "tied down". And we all have GM's because we LIKE GM's. If I wanted another brand of truck...I would of bought one...because believe me..the amount I paid for this one...I could have ANY other truck. And besides the motor..my truck was assembeled in OHIO..not JAPAN.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There is just no way I would trust any company in their 1st year of producton. Toyota is having a lot of recalls even with are of the P R praise. If they ever get to the big trucks they then will have to look at a ton of recalls also when starting out.
chuck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts