·
Premium Member
168 Posts
funny video but i think its repost

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry if this has been posted already, this was the first I had seen of it.

Sent from my LS670 using AutoGuide App

·
Legennn... wait for it...
1,833 Posts
It's not a repost, but someone else had posted a thread made by the same people, doing the same thing, towing the same boat..

Funny, no. Douchey? for certain

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
It's not a repost, but someone else had posted a thread made by the same people, doing the same thing, towing the same boat..

Funny, no. Douchey? for certain
:rof

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
they need to lose their man card for that one, what a couple of douchebags

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
they should have there ass beat for that crap, soem idoit at tractor supply was doing that stuff there, i came unglued on him

·
Registered
239 Posts
cummins morons... i cant say i didnt laugh, but I would never do that

·
This space for rent!
316 Posts
OMG I was watching this earlier and laughing so hard I was in tears - My gf thought I was crazy. I told her that it would be awesome to have a switch to turn it off and on, and she said OH you mean a "Fart" switch lol. I said perfect description to use for those A-holes that gravitate to you when pulling a trailer. It would be nice to do that to them. Being w/me at times she agreed that it would be a payback thing when needed but obnoxious all the time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
hahaha nice!

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
damn I hate these videos...I feel sorry for anybody that ever tries that around me...I also think if your laughing at it your a DA all that stuff works against all we want to do with our trucks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts