Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 as cards. So I still have the hiss and I have the latest tune on one. I would like opinions on them both

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would also like some real insight on best tune versions on hot for power and mpg.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is there any way that I can get the tune with the hiss? I just updated and would like to be able to go back to the hiss tune one... I did have 6.6.33...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wouldnt mind 6.6.34 if anyone can help me out

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have the files that change the vein position so it has the hiss at idle pm me your email and ill shoot them over.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
667 Posts
Sub'd for opinions on hiss tune vs rumble tune.

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
i like the Hiss tune for the instant spool up and low end torque, but i notice that the 6.6.43 tune runs and shifts smoother. I like the hiss tune just because you know its a Duramax coming around the corner.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Vacum??? Mine sound like a Jet going full afterburner. :gearjamin Rumble is so boring. Got 3 Duramax's and 2 Cummins on my block and they all sound the same "Blub Blub Blub"

·
Registered
236 Posts
Vacum??? Mine sound like a Jet going full afterburner. :gearjamin Rumble is so boring. Got 3 Duramax's and 2 Cummins on my block and they all sound the same "Blub Blub Blub"
100% agree with you there buddy, I like the jet sound then the beast coming out full throttle

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I've heard the rumble tune makes the horrid throttle response even worse. How could it possibly be worse. :rofl

·
Registered
236 Posts
Idk about that one cuz before I deleted it I made sure I had the hiss tune and so far it's great!

·
Registered
657 Posts
does someone have the hiss tune for the xrt that they could possibly send me, it would be greatly appreciated! pm if you can and ill give you email adress. im itchy for some hisss haha :thumbs

·
Registered
667 Posts
does someone have the hiss tune for the xrt that they could possibly send me, it would be greatly appreciated! pm if you can and ill give you email adress. im itchy for some hisss haha :thumbs
Same here please. I'd like to have the hiss tune to compare the throttle response and turbo spool with the latest tune.

·
Taking the Long Way Home
3,268 Posts
I prefer the sound of a truck as opposed to the sound of an industrial vacuum.:cool:
Like the rumble myself as well ken, at wot when that stocker opens up it sounds like an afterburner on a f16.
As far as throttle response with the tuning coming out I think people will enjoy both worlds.....

·
Registered
274 Posts
If someone has the file to send to me then I'll host it for anyone to download... PM me if you do... Thanks.. Just trying to help everyone out... Why doesn't H&S keep them on there site for ppl to download? You would think they would want you to have options on which update you like the best and run it....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts