Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just sold my ppe to get efi..
wondering if its better to order a dsp5 or save a lil more cash and get the whole system..
dont be to hard me here,,,lol

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I got a pretuned ECM w a DSP5 because I didn't know what to with the program

·
Registered
405 Posts
i would save the money and just get efi with the switch and some tunes from them so you have the efi box to do logging and scan your dtcs just better for the money i think

·
Registered
868 Posts
i would save the money and just get efi with the switch and some tunes from them so you have the efi box to do logging and scan your dtcs just better for the money i think
what he said^^^

·
Registered
755 Posts
I would save a few more dollars & get the whole thing, You will want to ck & clear codes & if your truck ever starts to run bad,You will want to do things like data logging to give you an idea of where to start. efi is much more than just a tuner.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im wanting a dsp5...
but i cant find anyone to make me what im wanting
40,90,120,lope and smoke..
i cant find anyone to make me a stinkin smoke tune....and i know how you all feel about smoke, theres a time and a place...well i need it for that time and place..lol..and lets not let this turn into a Smoke vs. No Smoke thread...
thanks

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
im wanting a dsp5...
but i cant find anyone to make me what im wanting
40,90,120,lope and smoke..
i cant find anyone to make me a stinkin smoke tune....and i know how you all feel about smoke, theres a time and a place...well i need it for that time and place..lol..and lets not let this turn into a Smoke vs. No Smoke thread...
thanks
Who have you contacted?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was just going by what everyone said on here ab smoke..and the research i have done, the vendors will not make a smoke tune....

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
i was just going by what everyone said on here ab smoke..and the research i have done, the vendors will not make a smoke tune....
pfft... these losers will say anything. :D

I'm sure there is someone out there who will sell to you.

Here's a list.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a PPE and am looking at going with EFI Live so I can tune my trcuk along with my wifes truck (gaser). I've been told it will tune both

·
Registered
994 Posts
:Nothingtoadd:woot

·
Registered
142 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts