Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an Air Horn from HornBlasters.com? I was looking at their Jackass Kit ($250) because of the price, but according to the site, it's not a true train sound kit (Just a loud kit). I am wanting a deep sound like a Semi or Train, but want it on a budget becuase i wont use it that much really.

So what's the best option for me, and were can i mount the horns so their hidden but wont get packed full of mud, snow, ice, water, etc?

Also, do HornBlaster kit's come with everything needed to install, or am i going to have to buy extra part's?

·
EFILIVE,y u no DSP5 LML??
1,591 Posts
there are so many different ones out there, but from what i've read you WILL have to pay to play. Like the old saying goes.... you get what you pay for. I am looking as well, but damned if i am going to pay $500+ for a set of horns. I'm probably going to look for some used ones from someone i know....:thumb

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i kinda want to order from these guys as they actually seem not to bad (Better than Ebay), but i was told by a buddy you want Chrome Plated Brass Horns for bst sound over plastic horns. Is this true?
Someone please send me in the right direction becuase i want to order em this week and dont wanna half to do it twice.

·
Registered
490 Posts
not sure what horn it is, but its a train horn from hornblasters in the $400ish price range. my buddy got it for his f350. sounds like a real train and is loud as shit, scares me even when i know its coming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts