Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there might be able to help? Might be returning form NC with 8 mules and are searching for a place to turn mules loose for overnight stay on way back. Hopefully near I-10. Ideally somewhere between Mobile and New Orleans. Trying to cut 1200 mile trip in half. Haven't secured job yet, just doing my homework. Thanks guys.:help

·
Registered
695 Posts
there is a national directory of horse motels. when the wife gets home in about 15 min i will ask her. we had to plan our move with it from OR to NY. horses shouldnt travel more than 8hrs at a time in a trailor. unless it is one of those high dollor horse lemos. its good of you to do your homework might land you the job.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whatever you can share with me will be greatly appreciated. I can make contacts and inform client. Thank you.

·
Registered
695 Posts
try googleing horse motels international wife is looking for our book of motels now

·
Registered
695 Posts
she dosent have the book anymore, she says it was the overnight stabling guide. good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts