Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have the AD 150 installed, but for the moment i have it hooked up to the trailer prk lights fuse, which is only hot if i turn my headlights on (didn't realize this at the time of installation) so i was wondering if anybody knows of a fuse that is hot with the key on? Thanks!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump......

·
Registered
625 Posts
radio would be my first choice. or get a spade connector and stick it in a acc plug in the fuse box

·
XBoxLive: RenegadeDuramax
1,776 Posts
Use an empty place in the fuse box and run a dedicated circuit for it. Look at the wiring schematic diagram that came with the pump and use the appropriate fuse. When you tap into other circuits, it usually will only cause problems.

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Ya there are a ton. If you grab a test light and hook it to a ground then probe the rear of the fuse youll find out what does and doesnt have power.

I use the air bag fuse for power for my amp.

Grab one of these fuse holders. They give you a fused power and a place to fuse the original.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.