Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my HotRod mag in the mail and drag week is gonna be in PA, OH, IN, and MI this year!! i call out 05_lly, Dmaxchris, sixguntodd and any other fast Duramax trucks from around there to sgin up and try get that fastest diesel jacket!

2010 Hot Rod Drag Week Official Dates & Rules

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
That is freakin sick!!!!!!!!!! I dont know about signing up, but I'm definitely going!

If Mike Wood brings his 'Stang he has it in the bag.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
No seperate diesel class. I'm definitely not entering.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if mike don't bring his car then im sure one of you guys can get the jackit! i will deff be at the PRP date!!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No seperate diesel class. I'm definitely not entering.
i will have to look at last years DD results im pretty sure your 12.60's would be good in that class...can that W/T keep it together all week?!!:neener

·
Banned
4,544 Posts
Guys, keep in mind...dont enter event like this for a trophy...enter for the fun, excitement and the exposure...if you win a trophy out of it then awesome, if not, its still a good day when you had a blast doing what you love.

just a thought. any events for that matter.

I dont have 1 trophy on the wall that I expected to win, it just happened and that's such a better feeling. especially if you had to work through the competition to get it. And all the events I have entered in and not won, I still have the fun I had and the memories and experience with me.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you a T-ball coach now or what? But really that is the truth!

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
i will have to look at last years DD results im pretty sure your 12.60's would be good in that class...can that W/T keep it together all week?!!:neener
I think it could handle it.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump...where the hell is Todd at now adays?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I really wish it was next year. My DD should be around 750 hp and in the mid 11s by then.
It would be fun as hell.
I will definitely be at the PRP event watching.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh for sure its gonna be a hell of an event! i have been to a day of power tour and that was sweet too!

they always start where they ended last year so who knows maybe it will be close next year as well! but if your in the 11's will you need a 4 point cage or no? i can't remember off the top of my head.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
NHRA is 11.499 needs a baby cage/rollbar

9.99 and quicker full cage unless firewall has been modded then its 10.999

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well then your good with blue jeans, flannel shirt, and a half-moon helmet!! At least for a year or so haha!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts