Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strongly considering getting some BMF Novakanes for my LMM. I live in the Rockies so the truck sees snow during the winter and I work for an oil company that requires me to sometimes take some lease roads. Also, I bought a 4x4 to use it...hunting, fishing, etc.

I have found a set of 4 that are availabe for my truck. 20x9, 0 offset and I'll be running 285/55-20 Nitto AT's.

How are they holding up for those that actually use your trucks?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
a guy on here uses his truck as a truck (jenkins) chase is his name and he has 20x10 novakanes black and he said there holding up great

·
Jank-A-Lank
1,339 Posts
ehhhhhh they are starting to show some wear.. sticks and sand get the best of me. but a little wax and polish and they look new again. and trust me, ive USED them.. haha first week i had em they were in about 26 inches of mud.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
c.jenkins can you post some pics of their current condition?

I'm either going to go with 20x9 Ultra Predators or 20x9 'Kanes

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Mine had the black/machined finish (not like chases) an they scratched horrible, truck would sit there and the sand that blew into then would scratch them (truck wouldn't even move) and it scratched..I sold them to get something that was coated better..

They look awesome, but for the price I wouldn't buy them again..unless it's a pavement queen you will be disappointed!!

·
Jank-A-Lank
1,339 Posts
c.jenkins can you post some pics of their current condition?

I'm either going to go with 20x9 Ultra Predators or 20x9 'Kanes
ill try to snag some for you tonight, they arent really SCRATCHES per say, more like scuffs, and they buff out. shoot me a text and ill send em through there later 832 445 4416

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
I had the same problem...I almost bought a set but heard horror stories on scratching, people having to repolish all the time, etc.. so I said to heck with them..for that price I want something that can take a beating. I will say I've been pretty happy with my fuel wheels.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
i just got some 20x10 death metal sickist wheels ive ever seen in my opinion ill see how they hold up

·
Registered
897 Posts
Mine have held up great, but its a pavement queen and they are less than a month old, so mine don't count!

·
Registered
755 Posts
My moto metals looks like they been to hell and back. I def wouldn't buy again

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got a qoute on the Novakanes... 4 shipped are pricey. I expected that though.

I also got another qoute on the Ultra Predators with tires for $2400 shipped. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on them instead.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I was told recently that they BMF is going to produce the Novakanes later next year in the 17" size. Hope that is true as I have always liked the look, but just not a big fan of 20" wheels. That should help the price too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I didn't buy the Kanes....I pulled the trigger on some 20x9 Ultra Predators with 285/55-20 Nitto Terra Grapplers.

I'll start a new thread and post pics when I get them on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts