·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Diesel Junky
1,107 Posts
you will see some build up, the smell is clutch material this happens no biggie. clean the magnet and run it another 6k. then remove and see how it looks. how long has it been since its been changed?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think your oil filter wrench looks a little chincy. Better to go with American made! Those Chinese wrenches look paper thin.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
I think your oil filter wrench looks a little chincy. Better to go with American made! Those Chinese wrenches look paper thin.
oh my god.... :rofl

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know, I bought it used. They said they changed it all at the lot. But I've put 5k on it so I changed trans filter.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
i'm sure they told you that. we bought a 4runner that had been through the "100" point inspection with new fluids all around. get it to our mechanic and the tranny cooler lines are toast, tranny's low on fuel, and the front end components are so loose they're lucky no one was killed. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING that comes out of a dealership's mouth. EVER!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Id say as long as there are no chuncks big or small, you are ok.....
They usually (the magnet that is) look like they are covered in mold for lack of a better explanation

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
:rofl F'King WIN right there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts