Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MPG have you guys gained by going with your aftermarket computer programmers? what type do you run? are you satisfied with the product you bought? would you recommend me to buy it? My dad has a 03 K3500 with the LLY engine. we will be doing alot of towing so we would like some extra power. i would like to know which is best, or offers the most for the money.
thank you in advance
Clay

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
runnin a ppe on both of my demaxs and gained an average of 2mpg and if driven right i have gained as much as 4 to 5mpg,and yes i love the product..i would defently buy this product again,good luck on your new toys

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
runnin a ppe on both of my demaxs and gained an average of 2mpg and if driven right i have gained as much as 4 to 5mpg,and yes i love the product..i would defently buy this product again,good luck on your new toys
how do you like that bully dog shift kit dude? was it worth the money?

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
I gained 2 mpg with about a 80 hp tune on our auto truck, as for the stick truck, who knows, it gets better milage but has been chiped since about day 1 so i cant compare!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
You can see my mod list below. I am totally happy with all I have done and i am looking to do more. I just took the edge off and went to a predator. Mileage seems better but I am not sure yet. The power is a little less but I think the mileage will make up the difference. hope this helps.

FYI....Loose your kitty and you will be impressed!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.