Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the average mpg of a 02 4dr longbox lb7 with a 6spd manual and 115k on the clock

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
With the proper tuning and driving style 20+ is not out of the question!

·
Registered
1 Posts
With the proper tuning and driving style 20+ is not out of the question!
X2... gotten as much as 22 with 285's, but my driving style usually keeps me around 18ish

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
I get about 18 driving the highway and 16 in town with the allison.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can get 17 in town 21 on the highway. But usually i get 14 in town 18 hwy. I like using the power to much!

·
Registered
34 Posts
LB7 Regular Cab Long bed 3:73's
on my way to canada, with my edge set for fuel milage (level 1) I got 23.3 MPG. on
on my way home, edge set for 75 hp's (level 3) I got about 21.8

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
dang someone was google searching on the forum or they got really bored! :rolleyes: This is the oldest thread I have seen brought back yet! :beer

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
dang someone was google searching on the forum or they got really bored! :rolleyes: This is the oldest thread I have seen brought back yet! :beer
frankenthreads... :rof

·
Registered
262 Posts
Combined, I get almost 18mpg in the winter, about 20 in the summer.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
you must be driving east or downhill all winter then. That mileage hand calculated or going by your DIC? How many miles per tank are you getting?

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
What other mods do you have? I call BS on that!

·
Registered
102 Posts
24 stock auto. dont know now fpr when and she still gets better then 18

·
Registered
262 Posts
you must be driving east or downhill all winter then. That mileage hand calculated or going by your DIC? How many miles per tank are you getting?
That mileage is hand calculated. I don't have a trip computer in my truck. I can get north of 600 miles per tank. I rarely let it get down that low, though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow, 600 miles per tank would be awesome, I'm happy when I get 500 to a tank!

·
Registered
66 Posts
At all stock, I calculate right around 17.5 highway...hopefully I can bump it up closer to that 20-22 mark with a few mods.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts