Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about doing one even tho i wont be putting my old DP in i can tell you waht to do and what size sockets you need? will that help people? and i will take pictures of what to take off.. if i get enough responses i will do it this spring break so about april

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh I already have it in! Lol but guys were askin me before how to do it but it was cold when I did it so I didn't do a diy so I was going to take pictures and put in structions of what to do I am not putting stock one back in lol

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it is but it is easier when some things are done! Which I'll take pics but the stock one is not going back in for the pics lol. And John I like it makes it sound alot more throatier!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
i know its just that i have the lb7 and i just cant picture me paying over 300 for it

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very true John that is a lot just wait til mbrp comes out with one see howuch it costs. And dw I'll fill it out tonight lol I jus changed it up a bit

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
should get in the chat also....i dont have my sig filled out anyways..my truck is slow :(

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
no shit im going to brunch with the fiances parents at 11 cant wait to race the family pathfinder lmao

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.