471 Posts
i live up around watertown, but usually spend my weekends in cortland or oneida

·
Registered
731 Posts
im in endicott/apalachin

·
1,223 Posts
We have a little club called Upstate Bombers. Send myself or GMCLBZ (Jim) a PM if you want some info on it. We have a bunch of members allready all over the state. Been going on now for a couple of years. It's a Diesel club, not a duramax club so expect to see other makes of truck if you go to an event.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have a little club called Upstate Bombers. Send myself or GMCLBZ (Jim) a PM if you want some info on it. We have a bunch of members allready all over the state. Been going on now for a couple of years. It's a Diesel club, not a duramax club so expect to see other makes of truck if you go to an event.
I think the variety makes it fun Phil...:D

·
Superior DF Member
951 Posts
all my friends are into the ricers...can i join your club:D

·
1,223 Posts
We are going to try and do something on the East side of the state in the spring. Looking at a track day at Lebanon Vally

·
Superior DF Member
951 Posts
could it be the westside please? thats closer to me:rof

·
1,223 Posts
It's a blast. This thing on the East side of the state will be the first. Everything else is on the wrong side and is stupid to drive. YOUR PHONE SUCKS.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
we need some ppl over here on western MA or eastern NY like u sed lebanon valley this spring,i go every wednesday night...im also 30 mins east of albany...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Watertown here!

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
buffalo here. and would like in

·
Registered
193 Posts
Im in goshen Ma bout an hour an a half from lebanon valley, Id be interested in goin up

1 - 20 of 67 Posts