near Albany, NY.

Ill look up the website for some info.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
just joined the New York Upstate Diesel Bombers, I live in Whitehall, NY 35 minutes north of Glens Falls

·
Registered
197 Posts
Herkimer,NY here!!!!

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Saint Johnsville, NY

35 minutes east of Utica.

When is the next Dyno Day in our area? I really want to go!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm from Hornell, but I'm in Cobleskill now for college. Anybody got any info on a Dyno Day coming up soon? I'm getting EFI Live soon and I'd like some pre/post tune hp numbers.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Cuse area

Hey all I am in the Cuse area and going to pick up an 07 GMC 2500 CC/SB (LMM) next week in FL. Anyone know a good place in the area to get a lift/level installed?

thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Leveling it is easy enough to do yourself. Then just get it re-aligned. Get your parts from NorCal.

But research what's best for you first. If your going to be in 4x4 much don't level it, because the axles are at too much of an angle, and can give it enough leverage to snap your tierod and CV joint.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
After spending hours looking i agree I think I will do the work myself. I looked at a few different "kits" and think I am going to install the Tuff Country 2" lift/level kit w/add-a-leaf and buy the longer shocks. Should give me some lift but nothing to high. For me 4x4 is a weekend/winter (if necassary) thing. Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
oxford here.. went to the gtg at upstate diesel performance couple weeks ago. great time cant wait to go to the next one

·
Registered
815 Posts
North Tonawanda here

·
Registered
52 Posts
Central NY Here Frankfort, Ilion, Herkimer area

·
Registered
381 Posts
Gasport, NY. Guy I know is planning a diesel power challenge type thing at Lancaster Speedway this summer. I'll post a link up to the Facebook page if anyone's interested

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
815 Posts
41 - 60 of 67 Posts