Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So curiosity/possible concern for me. My LILY, stock motor, Edge programmer, 6" lift with 35s, I've noticed when in extreme mode, I'm running 4-6 lb of boost at 65-70mph. Does that seem high or is anyone else in the same boat? I just replaced the AF, and put some Howes in the tank to help the fuel system out. Also, what is normal balance rates for the injectors? Mine are all between -2 and 2. Thanks guts...always learning here

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
what are you measuring the boost with, analog or digital gauge? flat, hill, head wind??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what are you measuring the boost with, analog or digital gauge? flat, hill, head wind??
Measuring with the Edge programmer. I wait til flat ground to measure. Its JUST enough boost tk hear the Turbo, not loud but barely. I figure that's prob about right but I wanna check with others

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think your ok. I've ran higher into a massive head wind 50 plus Mph. I've also noticed if I turn my efi to my economy 90 hp tune I'm pretty sure it's timing advance and boost drops

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Thats the range mine usually runs at that speed, also going off of edge insight CTS analog gauge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts