Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

481 - 500 of 521 Posts

·
Registered
7,885 Posts

fits like its meant to be there

Dan when your ready... I have the brackets pre made that I can send you and I have new fittings as well for ya. All you need to do is buy the cooler, but I can assist you with this bud :grin2:

This is my pic from my cooler on my truck!!! Easy swap out and done in less than 20 min
That's pretty Jason.....but do you know I have the deviant race 5/8" lines? Will the fittings you guys have work with the lines on my truck? I can't think of what they call these fittings....I do know there is no orings, or thread tape, just a rounded end one the fittings and a concave end inside the fitting on the end of the hose.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,885 Posts

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
That's pretty Jason.....but do you know I have the deviant race 5/8" lines? Will the fittings you guys have work with the lines on my truck? I can't think of what they call these fittings....I do know there is no orings, or thread tape, just a rounded end one the fittings and a concave end inside the fitting on the end of the hose.

Dan this is something I have put together and I think I have the fittings that will work with yours. Do your 5/8 lines go into the stock cooler now either through the stock fittings or ??

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Thanks for the link Mike....but when I clicked on it it just brought fittings up. So I typed in the part number and came up with nothing, maybe summit don't carry that cooler anymore? I'll have to do a google search to see if it's still available...

Dan just PM me or call me on my cell tomorrow..... I got you covered I think

Reactions: 830king and 1TRIKHD

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
I sent you a pm Jason. Don't rush getting back to me....enjoy your weekend bud, we can take care of this during your work week👍

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
I sent you a pm Jason. Don't rush getting back to me....enjoy your weekend bud, we can take care of this during your work week👍

Dan, I only work on the forums now, and special events, I will PM you

Reactions: 830king

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
Well today I noticed a trans fluid leak at the front of the truck, prolly coming from those connections to the radiator I had trouble with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
Been emailing deviant race products to see what I can do to get this leak fixed. I hope I don't have to replace the radiator. If I do oem lines are going back on....

·
Registered
18,452 Posts
Hope it works out for ya Dan.

·
Registered
7,665 Posts
Well today I noticed a trans fluid leak at the front of the truck, prolly coming from those connections to the radiator I had trouble with.

I read someone else had the same problem as you.. check the oring at the radiator.

·
Registered
18,452 Posts
I read someone else had the same problem as you.. check the oring at the radiator.
Yeah I think that was Corbin on DD changed out his o ring and tightened the hell out of it

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
I sent them a picture of the original fitting in a email last night. They sent a reply this morning but my stupid phone won't load it for some reason. Im kinda curious to see what they said....lol

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
Well after I sent a pic of the threads of the the fitting that gm had in the radiator deviant emailed me back asking for my shipping address. That is good customer service considering the parts been on the truck for a year already. Now hopefully I can get this leak sealed up!

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
So what picture Didi you send them?
I guess the earlier duramax's can have a variation of different fitting threads. So I sent them pics of the original fitting threads..... 20170307_192814.jpg 20170307_192831.jpg 20170307_192841.jpg 20170307_193055.jpg

481 - 500 of 521 Posts