Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I want to install the Edge Juice with attitude on my new truck. However I want to remove the speed limiter as well but the Edge won't do it. I had my tech guy call Edge and they won't do it because of emissions. Any ideas on how I get around this?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
duramaxdavid,

Thanks for the reply. I knew I had to get a programmer, but my real question should have been will a programmer work with the edge. If so, which one works better. Lastly, I would set the programmer on its lowest setting and then use the edge to switch between hp levels.

Thanks again,

Matty

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
THe edge is stacking really well with the new ppe tuner, with a lift pump and exhaust it will make big power:D !
You'll just have to worry about the trans then!!!!!

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
duramaxdavid,

Thanks for the reply. I knew I had to get a programmer, but my real question should have been will a programmer work with the edge. If so, which one works better. Lastly, I would set the programmer on its lowest setting and then use the edge to switch between hp levels.

Thanks again,

Matty
You can use the handheld programmer to just remove the speed limiter and change tire size FWIW. That's what I initially used my powerpup for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts