Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
661 - 677 of 677 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Has anyone ever put LEDs in the factory radio? I want to do this sometime and would like everything to match.

· Registered
880 Posts
Has anyone ever put LEDs in the factory radio? I want to do this sometime and would like everything to match.

Yeah I did mine. It was a real pain in the ass to do. Worth it though in the end. I'll have to find the polarity picture I used.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
6,364 Posts
Yeah I did mine. It was a real pain in the ass to do. Worth it though in the end. I'll have to find the polarity picture I used.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I thought about tackling this sometime - if you have have that polarity pic it would be a huge help!!!

· Registered
2,150 Posts
As soon as I get all my blue LEDs in I'll be switching my red ones for them. I'll try and get some better videos this time. I have EVERYTHING in my truck red at the moment so I will show yall EVERYTHING when I switch them out.

· Registered
325 Posts
What are you guys doing on the PND area of the cluster? Some are still green while others are color matched to the gauges

· Registered
6,364 Posts
I don't think there's much you can do in that area since its LCD.

Sent from rapid typo device

· Registered
1,286 Posts
What are you guys doing on the PND area of the cluster? Some are still green while others are color matched to the gauges
IIRC they use a colored film over the lcd screen to achieve the desired color.

· Registered
325 Posts
That would make sense. I know its an LCD hence my curiosity. Its that last piece that can look out of place is all

· Registered
6,364 Posts
Yeah, about all you can do is use lighting gels to change the color in that area.

Sent from rapid typo device

· Registered
325 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
Don't be scared

Just do it :)
Let me do my lly first. Dont you have a second lml, donate me the gauges lol if it works I'll do your dds

· Premium Member
86 Posts
Hey guys....although i did my own leds, a few of my gauges died and i seen this guy on ebay...he replaced all my motors and reset the speedo for under $70....and he said he does the led conversion for just over $110ish....i sent it in last friday and got it back and in my truck yesterday......

mandigital...2003 GM Silverado Duramax Diesel Speedometer Instrument Gauge Cluster Repair

Hope this may help

· Premium Member
392 Posts
Sub'd

661 - 677 of 677 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.