Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo i ket my parents borrow my truck to pull are camper (my dads jealous that i have a duramax and he still drives an F-150 :cookoo[1]: haha) and my moms friend wore some kind of glither shirt in the back seat, apparently it was brand new and it was extremly hot that weekend and now i have gliter melted on my leather seats, not to happy about it... any one have ideas on how to remove it? tried Armour-all leather wipes and some dish soap but didn't do a thing. Scared to try anything else that might damage my seats... Any ideas? my friends think i killed a hooker or something in my backseat hahahah :rof

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
yeah seat covers

·
Registered
984 Posts
Mothers powerball!

I got nothin really............:drink

·
Registered
358 Posts
hit up a professional detail shop and have them look at it. Send the bill to your mom's friend.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
now is the time where you just accept it and invite more strippers to party with you in your truck.. might as well add more if you can't get it out :drink

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
What about a scrub sponge with soap and water?

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Might try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Works on about everything.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now is the time where you just accept it and invite more strippers to party with you in your truck.. might as well add more if you can't get it out :drink
hahaha good point!... and yeah im kinda liking the detail shop and sending her the bill haha

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I'm just saying...strippers.. and a duramax.. and a back seat... Just SPELLS out a good night!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'm just saying...strippers.. and a duramax.. and a back seat... Just SPELLS out a good night!
You forgot beer. Parked in a desolate location of course! :drink

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
You forgot beer. Parked in a desolate location of course! :drink
hrmm.. i like your style.. or shots of whiskey.. whichever you would prefer.. depending on the looks of the strippers i'd say :rolleyes:

and hell no! parked on main street! You HAVE to rep the duramax/stripper combination. it's man law

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Soft bristle brush, like a tooth brush and some soapy water?
yeah ill prob go at it with some dish soap and a little brush or something just haven't had time yet, plus its been raining like hell the last couple days

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
good luck getting it out. glitter is the herpes of craft supplies

·
Registered
4,629 Posts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts