Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally did it - Just picked up my first diesel. '06 2500HD LBZ 4x4 CC Friday. I love it. I actually spent some time on this forum reading the postings to get a feel from actual owners before I bought. The folks here are real proud of thier trucks!!

I look forward to learning much more about diesels, and my new truck, and I'm sure that this forum will help. :)

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
:welcome to the site Wheat! Congrats on the new truck your gonna love it. there are a lot of good members here with a lot of good info to share!

Good luck and Congrats,
Caleb

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome Congrats on the rig!! do you have any sweet mods planned?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if there are any mods in the future... I imagine ther is. I feel like I know just enough to be dangerous. I hope to learn more and understand what is available.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I need to get some good Pics. I've been out of town for the last week and haven't had a chance. It was terrible, I had to leave the new truck at the airport for a week! I sure did miss it......oh yea, my wife too. :)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Yea, I need to get some good Pics. I've been out of town for the last week and haven't had a chance. It was terrible, I had to leave the new truck at the airport for a week! I sure did miss it......oh yea, my wife too. :)
Now thats just plain torture . . . . . . the truck part. The wifey gets used to it!:rof

Welcome to the group! Pics when you get em!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.