Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Howdy,from the other side!

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  REF>Lancer 
#1 ·
Well,I bought a 01 dodge,that being the reason I'm here.
Just checking to see what all problems you guys have,my father in law is going to sell me his 06 D-Max in a few years,thats if I want it.
So I'm getting started early,as being ill informed has cost me several thousand allready...I like my dodge,but the downtime and repairs have cost me.
I Deliver new travel trailers and Fifthwheels for a liveing.
I hope that I'll get along well with most of you:tease

#3 ·
Dodge

Well I have not been here long either, probably not long enough to really welcome you here, but welcome!!

I have been visiting a Dodge forum lately in an attempt to get my dads Dodge running. I have learned a lot about "lift pumps" "fuel presure gauges" and "failing VP injection pumps". From what I have seen here, and experienced personally, I dont think that the Duramax has as many "built in" and unresolved issues as the Dodge Cummins. Cost of ownership should be less, and reliability should be better, (I hope).

#5 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you for the welcome!

I look forward to learning on this forum and possibly passing a little knowledge to others!

God bless!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.