Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd say hello to all y'all. Anyone from near Murchison? Tyler......there has to be

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Johnroot. I posted that about a year ago. My trucks changed a lot since then. Tomorrow it goes in to have a small dent fixed, funny I kinda hate fixing a dent on a truck! This truck has different rules for it than any of my previous trucks and most likely any of my future trucks.
Tomorrow it will also have the side moldings, 3500hd and the GM emblem removed. This month starts my busy season so I won't take a day off till sometime in May but when after this season my truck will hit phase three of the upgrades. I'm having injectors, trans go JR, down pipe, drivers side exhaust manifold and a few other goodies added.
Most likely I will repaint it also and add 19.5 wheels so I can get commercial grade tires under her.

But now I'm honestly looking at 70-100 hours per week 7 days a week for a damn good stretch.

I run through and to Longview a lot. I work for Color Spot and deliver to Walmart and Home Depots mostly so if you see a Color Spot truck how knows it might be me.

Have a good one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts